If you’ve read my blog for long, you already know that I LOVE using ManageWP to single-handedly manage multiple WordPress sites.
In case you’re new to these parts, let me give you a run-down.
- One-click plugin and theme updates
- Clean up the database
- Manage comments
- Perform site backups (supports multiple backup locations, i.e. email, DropBox, Amazon S3, etc.)
- Restore a site from backup (in case of emergency!)
- Perform site security scans.
- Clone sites from one server to another.
- And lots, lots more.
Time is Money
I don’t need to preach to the choir. I value my time and so do you. Check out this example of time saved on manually updating a load of WordPress sites vs using ManageWP to knock it out in one fell swoop.
The Fine Print
Any questions about using ManageWP? Leave a comment below!